Located in Chicago’s Gold Cost neighborhood, our hotel features sophistication and luxury in the heart of downtown Chicago. The Park Hyatt Chicago is filled with prominent art and modern amenities to balance the elegant rooms and suites. Our award-winning restaurant NoMI Kitchen features world-class dining and an incredible rooftop view at the NoMI Garden. The Park Hyatt Chicago is perfect for a relaxing stay in Chicago whether you’re here for business or pleasure!
Quintessentially Chicago with a landmark address just steps from historic Water Tower Park and the famed Michigan Avenue, is where you’ll find the reimagined Park Hyatt Chicago - a residential oasis for discerning global travelers seeking a uniquely authentic, downtown experience. A luxurious home away from home with sprawling views of Lake Michigan, Park Hyatt Chicago embraces the elements of the surrounding city while offering a serene escape through thoughtfully calming design. Experience Chicago, the Park Hyatt way.
All 182 rooms have comforts such as premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes, as well as laptop-friendly workspaces and air conditions.
Other perks and extra amenities include:
- An indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center.
- Free newspapers, multilingual staff, and an elevator.
- Express checkout, a 24-hour front desk.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding, pillowtop mattresses and down comforters.
- Bathrooms with designer toiletries and deep soaking tubs.
- 65-inch HDTVs with streaming services and premium channels.
- Free infant beds and coffee/tea makers.
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Spa/wellness packages
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool (all year)